Monday, March 11, 2013




Bananas!

      Bananas are delicious. That's all i have to say. I'm going on this really amazing journey to get the world’s most delicious banana. It supposedly in the form of this substance called ice cream. Its where the human live. Our kind usually stays away from their kind. i must get captured by them. They might take me to this horrible place called the zoo. Many Baboons have been captured and have found their ways back to our land the jungle. They told us stories of how the humans poked them with sharp things. Hopefully that doesn't happen to me. So I start the journey in this jungle. I’m walking. Now I'm running. i start to jump through the trees. At the end of the jungle there is a road. I start to walk on it it’s extremely hot. Instead of walking on the road i walk next to it on the dirt. All the way down this road in my head i say “that banana ice cream is going to be soooo good and refreshing.”

     I start to see a car. It’s going really fast. i stop when its near me. It then stops. I start to scream. They capture me. They put me in the back of the car in a cage with a dog. The dog starts to lick me. He even lets me drink some of his water. “That was the best tasting water i have ever had” i thought to myself. We stop at this place. They take me out of the car. They also take out the dog. They take us into the really cold place. The humans start to talk. I can't understand them. I could only make out a few words. They said: cage monkey people love and money. I knew where I was, I was in the zoo.
       I knew that this was going to happen to me. i just have to find a way out of this horrible place. Maybe the dog will help me. i just have to find him. “Where is he” i said, the humans hit the cage, that made me mad. i started to jump all around the cage hitting everything. They then poked me with a sharp object. i started to doze off. When I woke up i was outside. It was hot. Humans were all around me. They were shouting and flashing bright lights at me. Then there was a small human with long brown hair. She just stood there looking at me, she looked sad. When everyone left she was still there. She was just staring at me. I went up to her. She somehow picked me up and started to carry me out of the zoo.

      I fell asleep in her words she was so soothing I couldn't help it. When i woke up again I was in a room with holes all around it. I went near one and i was being protected by this clear substance. I looked out it i could see buildings and only buildings. I was so high up I could barely see the ground. i just sat there looking out the hole. Seeing the cars go by there were so many different colors and shapes. I needed to take a nap so i did. When I woke up the little human was staring at me again. She started talking to me. The only words i could make out where name and Morgan.
      I then brought me into this room with all these electrical things. She opened this big white thing with two doors. She took out this container. It had and image on it but I didn't have time to see what it was. She took out this shiny object and started to scoop something out of the container. She then sat down at the table. She then put the shiny thing into her mouth. She did this about 2486r8745087032876 times, but I could be wrong because I can't count. When she was done with it she brought me back into the room with a lot of holes in it. She made me this bed. I went into it. It was really comfy. I fell asleep almost immediately. When i woke up Morgan had a banana. I ate the banana. That banana is the best thing I have ever eaten. The little girl left. I decided to also leave because I haven't forgotten my mission. I went out the door.

      I didn't really want to leave that little human. i felt bad for her. i was hoping that when i was done maybe i'll go back to her home. Maybe she will even help me find my way home. So when i was going down these bumpy things i had a serious discussion with myself. “Why do you even need this banana ice cream?” “I don't know.” “Well you should know, if you didn't need it you wouldn't be in this mess, you would be at the jungle playing with your friends.” “Stop making me feels bad i just thought that it was a good idea at the time.” “well you thought wrong.” I know i did so end of discussion!” wow that was intense. When I came to the end of the bumpy road I came into another problem.
       
   When I encountered this human, he was much larger than the girl; he was more the size of the ones that captured me first. He started to come after me. i ran out the door. When I come out of that monstrous place there were many people walking everywhere. i looked around, right next to that building there was another building that said store. That’s what I’ve been looking for. i went into the store and ran all around it until I found the scent of bananas. The first time they were just regular bananas so I kept looking. I came into this cold part of the store it had containers with holes in them; those holes were the same as the ones in the other building. Instead of seeing cars drive by it had more containers in it. i kept on looking and they all read ICE CREAM. My mission is almost complete. i found some ice cream that had a picture of a banana on it. i opened the first container and took as many of the second one I possibly could. When I finally found my way out of the store. I went back to the building that I originally came from. The problem just came back.
    
          It was that stupid overly large human. as soon I saw him I saw my little human friend. She was talking to him. She then turned and saw me. Her eyes got so big; she then started to produce water from her eyes. She ran over to me and picked me up. She then stuck her tongue out of her mouth at the big human and took me up the bumpy path. She went into her room. i found a piece of paper and something to write down. I wrote home. She knew what I meant. The next day we got my ice cream and put it into a smaller cooling device. She brought me back to the zoo but not where she found me, she took me into the same building that the original people took me in. the people were there, so was there dog that I liked. She demanded that they took be back to where they found me. They started to argue, and after a while the little human got up and so did the other too, she took me to their car. We drove for a while. I don't remember driving this far but apparently this is the spot. First the little human marked the spot for some reason. Then she took out the little cooling device and took out my ice cream. When I started to walk away she reached for my hand. She gave me a huge hug and left. When I finally got back to my herd. I shared my banana ice cream with them. I barely had enough to go around. i had one container left. i had it all to myself that ice cream was soo good. I can't even explain the experience of it. That was an amazing journey; I should probably do that more often.

1 comment:

  1. 1: The monkey got caught when he was going to get ice cream
    2: No, the whole story he wants ice cream
    3: When the monkey goes in a room and says it has holes in the walls guarded by plastic
    4: how we are seeing from a monkeys perspective
    5: I dont really see a theme in the story
    6: Indenting, Capitalizing

    ReplyDelete