Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Adventure's of Katniss and Tigris.

Katniss E. from Catching Fire
Tigris from Mocking Jay

After I got exiled from Panem and was sent back to my home district which was destroyed by President Snow. I was allowed every so often to go back to the capitol the shop and talk to my old friend that weren't killed by the uprising in every district. Every time I went I stopped by Tigris a shop owner that helped me hide from the capitol in her shop. We always talk about how we are and my new baby Primrose Rue Mellark. Sometimes she comes with me to the Capitol but she usually stays back at District 12 with Peeta. “ Ohhh what a cute little baby “ said Tigris. “ She is cute but she throws up too much and I hate cleaning it up! “ said Katniss. “ Who cares she is so stinking cute!!! “ says Tigris. After our discussion we had some tea and ate cookies. I fed Prim and she took a nap. We went shopping for baby clothes and she always showed me the most ridiculous outfits for her. I let her buy her some because Peeta would kill me if I bought her one of them. Eventually we saw Gale so we said "hi" and just passed on. He doesn’t really like me now that I chose Peeta over him and had a baby with him. I miss gale and the good old days. i wished that Prim’s name was never pulled out of that stupid glass ball for the reaping. Then me and Gale would be perfectly fine and she wouldn't be dead and district 12 wouldn’t be blown up. After that I started to get my usuall panic attack and I passed out. Thankfully Tigris is strong and was able to carry the baby and I  back to her shop. When I woke up I asked her what happened she said “you passed out so I picked you up and brought you back to the shop and let you sleep.” “Thanks.” I said. Tigris asked me if she could come back to District 12 because she hasn’t been to any other District in Panem. Itold her she could stay as long as she wanted but she had to sleep in Peeta’s old house . She agreed to my conditions. when she was done packing she pretty much took her whole entire wardrobe so i’m guessing she is going to be staying for a while, which i don’t mind. She also brought tons of her food.
         The night we got home she asked me if she could have Prim for a little bit. “Sure” I said. she brought her to her new home and i heard giggles and crying all night. when she brought her home she was so happy that she was able to play with her for the night. In the morning Peeta, Tigris and I went to the fields to pick some blueberries. when we got to the bushes we see some wild animals we have never seen before. They saw us and started to walk towards us. we started to walk away. As so as we turned they started to run, we started to run. Tigris started to slow down and we asked why. "I will try and distract them so you guys can get a head start." She said. "But Tigris I don't want you to leave you are one of my only friends right now other than Peeta and Prim." I said. buts it's the only way you guys will survive." she says. She stopped completely and started to run the complete opposite direction. the beasts followed her. by the time Peeta and I got to our house we started to hear some screams and howls from the woods. I started to cry, I didn't want her to die. after a couple hours of Peeta cradling me in his arms there was a bang on the door. It was Tigris, she alive. she has a lot of scratches all over her and her clothes are ripped in various places.  She has blood dripping from her hands and a tooth in her left hand. After that encounter she went right to her house. In the morning she was gone, she left without a trace. She didn’t even say goodbye. I tried to call her but she didn’t answer. I guess she doesn’t like me anymore...

2 comments:

  1. The thing i remember the most is that Tigris left and never came back. It seemed real by how Katniss had so many feelings for Tigris. In the story i found that you wrote a few run on sentences, so next time i think you should re-read the story. the best part that was described was that you added things that were described in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, first off a job well done. I remember most of the Mocking jay. This brought little memories of reading the exciting book. The whole stories concept was well thought of and I enjoyed reading this very story much. The conversation I believe would have been a little longer perhaps. Otherwise, good job!!

    ReplyDelete